1. NO cheating of course - no trainers, no hacking, no wall riding, no cutting corners (unless game allows), no using car with higher rating than race requirements. No changing game files in NFS Shift directories - except for controller files - changing controller files are allowed.
2. 2 Pictures, 1. of car and rating. 2. total time with car in picture.
3. Written conformation BELOW pics. Example - 1.00.00 - aarog5606 - chevette - 22.00 (in this order)
4. If you cant post a time before deadline, then post written conformation before deadline and post pics, matching written conformation in a new reply, within 24 hours.
5. Winner must post car parts and setup in Inner Circle.
6. Everyone participating in PBRC races must participate in Inner Circle. Meaning - if you race weekly and never post setups or controller setups or ingame settings or give any feedback, then you are subject to lose your Inner Circle privlages. We are a community and should want to help others. Just use common sense.
7. Videos are not required unless - you achieve a time that other top racers know is not possible.
Here is a list of racers status that has participated in PBRC in the last 12 weeks.
To get Pro status, you must win a weekly challenge or have made a podium finish in monthly standings.
To get Semi Pro status, you must have a podium finish in weekly challenge or be in the top 6 in monthly standings.
Everyone that participates but does not get a podium finish, has Clubman status.
Once you have gained a certain status, you can not drop in status. Example, once you become Pro, you will always be considered Pro.
aarog5606 - Pro Dreamgate - Pro Grnkjr0 - Pro micrak - Pro rtxus - Pro Sesfontain - Pro Soul Traveller - Pro Spiko - Pro TomasT - Pro VGSpeedPro - Pro xXxH0TRIDExXx - Pro ondrazig - Semi Pro TheGreenMonster - Semi Pro VGJONO - Clubman Hornet - Clubman
Asus P8Z68M-Pro, i7 2600k @ 4.4 mhz, 16g Corsair Vengence ram, GTX660ti oc'd, Samsung 840 Pro 256g SSD, WD Caviar Black 500g HDD. Razer Ultimate Black Widow mech. keyboard, Razer Taipan gaming mouse, 24" & 32" monitors, G25 racing wheel, Steelseries Siberia V2 Headset
CmdrTomalak (PC/PS3/PS4): Yep. Dead. Dead. Dead... Somebody should put it out of its misery. It all started waaaaaay back when Most Wanted came out and we all met on the EA forums and decided to branch out on our own. Sad way to go...
Mar 28, 2018 17:40:31 GMT
Tonnzzaah (PC/360/PS4): And unfortunately, the way Need For Speed games were for quite long time didn't help this place at all, for starters, I dropped off from NFS games completely. I did get both Shifts, Hot Pursuit (2010) and later Rivals, but they weren't enough...
Apr 8, 2018 15:00:56 GMT
Chandrian: I don't know how many of you know, but for a while, NFS World has worked very well on a public online server (probably a month or more since it became more stable), containing over 150k registered players.
Sept 7, 2018 14:15:36 GMT
Chandrian: The sync is now allowing races with more than 2 players, and pretty much all original NFSW features are working. The best part is that everything is available for in-game cash on this server.
Sept 7, 2018 14:15:53 GMT
Chandrian: You have to start with a new driver profile, but the progression isn't that hard. If you wanna play NFSW online again, then I advise downloading the launcher of this online server and also joining this Discord server:
Sept 7, 2018 14:16:13 GMT