3. Conformation screenshots - after race screenshot showing Name, Car and Time.
1:11.428 - aarog5606 - Camaro Z28
4. Written conformation - Written under confirmation screenshot. Time - Name - Car example(see above) - 1:11.428 - aarog5606 - Camaro Z28
5. Fastest times must be recorded for conformation, if requested.
6. All races will done using Custom Event in Career mode.
7. Event settings - Race Type, Vehicle Tier and Track will be posted in each race thread. Amount of rounds, AI drivers and Grid Order(in Advanced Options) will be up to you. - I would suggest setting amount of rounds to 2 or more, AI drivers to very easy and Grid Order(in Advanced Options) to Event Standings. Then after you easily win the first round, you will start 1st in the next round, not having to worry about AI drivers to get your best time.
8. Advanced Options in Event Settings - Damage will always be set to Full. Flashbacks will be always set to 0.
9. Classes - There will be 4 classes. Pro(100%-102%), Semi-Pro(102%-104%), Club(104%-107%) and Rookie(107%+) - example - If the fastest time is 1:02.00(62 seconds) and you achieve a time of 1:04.00(64 seconds), which is between 103% and 104%, you would be in the Semi-Pro class.
10. Points - You will be awarded 2 points for each position. How many points for each race depends on how many participants in your class.
CmdrTomalak (PC/PS3/PS4): Yep. Dead. Dead. Dead... Somebody should put it out of its misery. It all started waaaaaay back when Most Wanted came out and we all met on the EA forums and decided to branch out on our own. Sad way to go...
Mar 28, 2018 17:40:31 GMT
Tonnzzaah (PC/360/PS4): And unfortunately, the way Need For Speed games were for quite long time didn't help this place at all, for starters, I dropped off from NFS games completely. I did get both Shifts, Hot Pursuit (2010) and later Rivals, but they weren't enough...
Apr 8, 2018 15:00:56 GMT
Chandrian: I don't know how many of you know, but for a while, NFS World has worked very well on a public online server (probably a month or more since it became more stable), containing over 150k registered players.
Sept 7, 2018 14:15:36 GMT
Chandrian: The sync is now allowing races with more than 2 players, and pretty much all original NFSW features are working. The best part is that everything is available for in-game cash on this server.
Sept 7, 2018 14:15:53 GMT
Chandrian: You have to start with a new driver profile, but the progression isn't that hard. If you wanna play NFSW online again, then I advise downloading the launcher of this online server and also joining this Discord server:
Sept 7, 2018 14:16:13 GMT