3. Conformation screenshots - after race screenshot showing Name, Car and Time.
1:11.428 - aarog5606 - Camaro Z28
4. Written conformation - Written under confirmation screenshot. Time - Name - Car example(see above) - 1:11.428 - aarog5606 - Camaro Z28
5. Fastest times must be recorded for conformation, if requested.
6. All races will done using Custom Event in Career mode.
7. Event settings - Race Type, Vehicle Tier and Track will be posted in each race thread. Amount of rounds, AI drivers and Grid Order(in Advanced Options) will be up to you. - I would suggest setting amount of rounds to 2 or more, AI drivers to very easy and Grid Order(in Advanced Options) to Event Standings. Then after you easily win the first round, you will start 1st in the next round, not having to worry about AI drivers to get your best time.
8. Advanced Options in Event Settings - Damage will always be set to Full. Flashbacks will be always set to 0.
9. Classes - There will be 4 classes. Pro(100%-102%), Semi-Pro(102%-104%), Club(104%-107%) and Rookie(107%+) - example - If the fastest time is 1:02.00(62 seconds) and you achieve a time of 1:04.00(64 seconds), which is between 103% and 104%, you would be in the Semi-Pro class.
10. Points - You will be awarded 2 points for each position. How many points for each race depends on how many participants in your class.
Chandrian: The sync is now allowing races with more than 2 players, and pretty much all original NFSW features are working. The best part is that everything is available for in-game cash on this server.
Sept 7, 2018 14:15:53 GMT
Chandrian: You have to start with a new driver profile, but the progression isn't that hard. If you wanna play NFSW online again, then I advise downloading the launcher of this online server and also joining this Discord server:
Sept 7, 2018 14:16:13 GMT
DerpyMail: That controversial time from 5 years ago was legit lol.
Apr 2, 2020 4:37:26 GMT
Tonnzzaah (PC/PS4/SoonPS5&XSX): Welp. My Xbox 360 quit (well, the laser head quit), so I guess I need to start saving for XSX, so I can keep playing the 360 games I have, plus finally get some newer Xbox exclusives...
Dec 11, 2020 14:15:22 GMT